Logo
>> Main Page >> Desire Weeks - Los Cabos >> Pandora Happy Christmas Sale

gouluk Posted on: Dec 7th, 2017 at 05:57 PM

Pandora Happy Christmas Sale

This October, Pandora Jewelry of Cherry Hill will proudly be teaming up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The NBCF has pledged itself to the fight against breast cancer by promoting awareness, education, and testing of the illness. About 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime.

To start off with, we have a selection of Pandora Christmas Present 2017 campaign images. Key-and-lock motifs have been popular for Pandora before, and they form a key (pun unintended!) theme of the new Valentine's collection. My favourite of these is the new heart-key pendant, which is plain silver with a little gold accent, although I wish the bail was thicker. There's also a matching ring and set of earrings. Note the new bracelet with the heart lock fastening, and no clip stations! The spacer clips with the pink hearts are silicone lined.

Next, we have a look at some of Pandora Happy Christmas Sale the accompanying jewellery. The heart-tree necklace is really lovely – I like that there's no sparkle, and just that little hint of pink colour. The Rose dangle that I liked before has a matching ring, which is stunning!

Next, we move to a Pandora Rings cheap sale slightly darker colour scheme and some enamelwork charms in pink and red. The pave bead with the raised hearts reminds me of the old school lunarscape charm, in a funny way. The heart-tree motif is a lovely design, if derivative of previous ones, particularly as a necklace. The charm version would have benefited from being styled as a traditional pendant, I think, without the CZ at the top.

http://www.jaredpandora.com/